|Photo of iPhone with|
Omoby app installed
- VizWiz - allows blind users to receive quick answers to questions about their surroundings
- Omoby - snap a photo of a product or scan a barcode to access shopping information
- Digit-Eyes - reads barcode labels, enabling people without vision to scan UPC/EAN codes and hear the names of over 25 million products. Users can also make their own barcode labels on the Digit-Eyes website and print them on inexpensive address labels.
Other technology resources from Charlson:
- Free video tutorials on VoiceOver on the iPhone 4S. Charlson shows you, step-by-step, how to navigate the iPhone with VoiceOver.
- Brian shares more technology tips on his blog on the Carroll Center website.